Please find below basic rules which will help you use the internet banking safely:
- Avoid using unknown computers when accessing your account on-line. We advise you to use computers with up-to-date antivirus programs.
- Type the address https://www.r-bank.pl manually in the address bar of your browser. Avoid using hyperlinks as they may redirect you to fraudulent webpages, where your user details may be compromised.
- Before you enter your login and password, check if the address bar of the browser displays the address https://www.r-bank.pl/cib/do/login. Furthermore, check if you see a yellow locked padlock in the lower right corner of the browser (status bar), which indicates that a secure connection with the bank has been established.
- Verify the details and validity of the bank's certificate (in Polish).
- Do not ignore messages about certificate errors. If such situation occurs, stop the log-in process immediately and contact our Help Desk (Small Companies: 801-180-801* or (22) 549-99-99, Corporate Customers: (22) 548-99-44).
*Call price - price of 1 basic unit + VAT according to TP S.A. tariff for every minute of call.
Raiffeisen Bank Polska S.A.